Friday, July 30, 2010

New Books

I love books, especially books related to quilting. The Marie Webster Quilt Guild always has a used book sale at the Celebration, and I can't stay away from that. I came home with at least a dozen new-to-me books, for not a lot of money!
Speaking of "new"books, did you know that Earlene Fowler has started writing about Benni Harper again? Her latest is State Fair. And Jennifer Chaverini's latest book is The Aloha Quilt. The vendor next to me at the Celebration had every quilt fiction book every published, I think, so over the 3 days I had a chance to really check them out!
Did you love to play with paper dolls as much as I did? I was always designing new outfits for mine. When I saw the latest book from Brandywine Design titled Dolly Days, I had to bring it home! The book looks like so much fun! I'll get to "play" again, this time incorporating quilting.
Are there any books you'd recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment