Friday, July 9, 2010

Catching Up

It's amazing how much "catching-up" there is to do after being away from home for a month! Lots of weeds to pull in the yard, lots of flowers to prune, lots of spider webs to clear in the house (not to mention the dust!). I've also been catching up on sleep and getting back in touch with friends.
I'm trying to clean the house a little at a time--since it's not my favorite thing to do, I take a break from sewing to clean a bathroom or sweep the kitchen. :) Sewing is much more rewarding...at least the end results last a long time, unlike cleaning. Sometimes all it takes is 5 minutes for someone to mess up what you've just spent a 1/2 hour cleaning!
Speaking of cleaning house, please go to my website: http://carolsscrapquilts.webs.com. All my patterns are on sale thru Labor Day. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment