I decided it was time to start blogging again. And I'm beginning with a confession. My sewing room is a mess again. Here's why:
1. I traveled to lots of quilt shows and shops this summer. Everywhere I went I bought a little something. But I've been too busy to really unpack it all so the purchases are still in their bags, in my sewing room.
2. I'm traveling to Norman, OK next week to work with the quilt guild there. But because I got such a good deal on airfare and am not driving, I am limited in what I can take. Therefore I have put together a power point presentation for my lecture to take the place of the trunk show. That meant that I had to photograph lots of things...dig them out of their hiding places, photograph them, then try to put them back where they came from. Not always successful in doing so.
3. I'm in the midst of MANY projects, each one requiring different materials. Many piles.
4. We've reacquired two quilt racks (that my husband made many years ago for our mothers). I already have one of my own...where to go with the extra two? One of them is in the middle of my sewing room.
5. I'm writing several different articles for the Quilting Quarterly and using books from my personal quilting library as references. Not necessarily put back where they belong.
I just need a few more hours in the day...anyone have some to spare???