Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What A Mess!












When you take a look at these pictures I snapped today, you will agree with me that my sewing (?) room needs help. My biggest problem is that there is too much stuff for the room...if the spare bed weren't there (yes, there is a twin bed in the room...can you find it???) perhaps that space could hold a storage unit of some kind. But, that is not to be, so I need to get very creative this month and figure out where everything is going. Will I ever be able to sew in that room again? We will see...

2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem, lol...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - once I saw in the Home and Garden Show someone design a Murphy Bed with shelves. The shelves were moveable, so when the bed was up you had three shelves. The two bookcases in the middle moved over and the bed was let down. I always thought maybe the middle could be a design wall. Luckily, my sewing room doesn't have a bed in there! It would just be ccovered up. Here is a link to see a type of Murphy bed. I think there is a free pattern out there on how to make one - http://murphybedplano.com/beds/hinged-madison-murphy-bed/

    ReplyDelete