Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's a Wrap!


My "Mrs. Santa" sewing is done and the gifts have been wrapped. I cannot believe that all is finished well before Christmas Eve! I had lots of fun making the aprons, doll clothes and doll quilts, and the best part was that I did the shopping for most of the materials for these items right at home. With the exception of one package of bias tape, all the fabrics and trims came from my sewing room. It is great to have a stash!
The multicolored doll quilt began with a collection of charm squares. The red/blue doll quilt began with a collection of fabric sample swatches. It didn't take much more fabric to turn them into these little quilts.
I hope that all your Christmas sewing will soon be finished. May your gifts be received with smiles and hugs. :) MERRY CHRISTMAS

1 comment: