Tuesday, January 8, 2013

To-do list

I have made my to-do list for my trip to Costa Rica.  I'm starting to check things off the list.  My passport has been renewed and I have an appointment to bring my immunizations up to date.  One-half of my trip payment has been made, so I am now truly committed!
Our team leader has been in contact...I receive several e-mails from her each day.
A recent one contained a link to a crash course to learn the Spanish language.  I know French, so I thought that Spanish wouldn't be that much different.  But looking at the vocabulary list of sewing terms that I received, I'm not so sure.  It is a good thing that teaching sewing/quilting is mostly visual...I don't think I'll learn a lot of Spanish in the few short weeks before the trip!  (I was also told that there will be a translator along...that's a good thing, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment