Saturday, December 3, 2011

Ho Hum

My blog is supposed to be all about the fun I have making scrap quilts. I haven't posted anything in a long time, mainly because I haven't been having fun making scrap quilts. The projects are there, waiting for me, but I cannot get going on them. I think I am finally feeling the effects of all the family events of the past 6 months. Family dynamics are now different and, especially around the holidays, we miss the loved ones we have lost. I don't feel inspired or creative. I'm sure this is natural, and I hope it will soon pass.
I did finish up the challenge that was put out by the editor of the NQA journal. It was mailed off to her last Wednesday, so she should receive it well before the December 15th deadline. My next post will contain a picture of my finished challenge quilt. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. You're right Carol, that is natural. You just take the time you need, hon, your fabric isn't going anywhere. NO GUILT, ok?

    ReplyDelete