Thursday, August 26, 2010

Waiting


The T-shirt quilt top is all finished. I'm now waiting for answers to my questions: What type of backing should I use? Batting or no batting? Machine quilted or tied?
It was a challenge to get all the parts to fit together, but I'm happy with the results. Hope they will be too! I have a couple of T-shirt squares left that I will work into the back of the quilt. There will be many T-shirts returned; had I use them all, I think they would be able to wallpaper the room with the finished quilt!!!!
While I'm waiting for the answers to the questions, I'm working on some UFOs. It feels great to be making progress on them!
Have you checked my website lately? Only about 10 more days of the summer sale on my patterns. The sale ends on Labor Day. "Scrap Nick" and "Little Bit Frosty" are two easy scrappy patterns--the wall quilts, runners and place mats would make great Christmas gifts!
Go to: http://carolsscrapquilts.webs.com and take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment