Friday, March 4, 2011

Tired

Grammy duty started earlier than expected. Our new grandson made his entry yesterday. He's just precious! His big sister, at 23 months, isn't quite sure what this is all about. When she first saw him yesterday, she almost burst into tears. Her world will definitely be different!
Before Grammy duty began, though, I taught a workshop at the local quilt shop. I had fun on Wednesday showing some Oklahoma quilters what they could do with a stack of charm squares. I taught my pattern "In Three Quarter Time". All who participated were delighted with the results of the day.
I was able to spend a little time designing and stitching yesterday morning while waiting for the announcement that grandson was born. Not sure how much free time I'll have once everyone comes home tomorrow. It will be noisier and there will be lots to do. And I'm tired already, after less than a week away!

1 comment:

  1. Hope to see you tonight (Wed 9th), here is the info...
    Thimbles & Thistles (small group)– for those who love to quilt away from home. We meet the 2nd and 4th Wednesday from 6pm to 9pm, room 328, (3rd floor),
    McFarlin Memorial United Methodist Church, 419 S. University Blvd, Norman, OK 73069 - 321-3484.
    Bring your sewing machine and work on whatever you want. We have a nice size room with several tables. Georjana Mauldin 364-0660

    ReplyDelete