Saturday, June 5, 2010

Grammy Duty

Not much sewing has gotten done this week. The new granddaughter arrived earlier than expected, so I have been doing Grammy Duty, taking care of baby's big sister. At almost 2 1/2, she's having a hard time adjusting. Hopefully each day will get better as she realizes that she has to share the attention.
I've been doing a bit of hand applique each night, just to unwind. I'm not used to all the noise and activity! As a break, I went to a couple of fabric shops today. What fun to discover my book for sale at the local Hancock Fabrics! I just HAD to point it out to the clerks and tell them all about it! :)
Got to get back on duty now...

1 comment:

  1. I was just at the Attic Window Quilt Shop and picked up your book. I was so impressed with it that I had to see who the author was. Imagine, you are in Michigan too! I was so excited I had to check out your blog and drop you a comment about how much I love your book. I'm always looking for creative ways to use my scraps!

    ReplyDelete