Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Year's Resolution

One of my New Year's resolutions was to get back to my blog (before blogspot throws me out).  So, I will try to post weekly, and my posts will focus on answers to some simple questions. 
First one:  WHY save fabric scraps?
I guess my first answer would be WHY NOT save fabric scraps???
--It's economical!  Once you have a nice collection of scraps, you can make some colorful and unique-to-you quilts.  You will save gas $$ by not having to go to the fabric store, too.
--It's ecologically sound ("green").  Why put perfectly good pieces of fabric in the trash??? (There are other ways to dispose of any scraps you choose not to save...that will be the subject of another blog posting.) 
So, if you don't already do so, why not make a New Year's resolution to start saving your fabric scraps?  It will definitely be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment