Monday, October 1, 2012

Don't know how they do it!

A couple of weeks ago I made up my mind that I would blog more frequently...you see how far I got with that!  I don't know how people can come up with something to say each and every day on their blogs!!!  I feel like I've been "brain dead!"
I have also decided that my sewing room is meant to be in a constant state of disarray because I constantly have several projects going at one time, talks and workshops to plan for, and new ideas to pull fabrics for.  That's just the way I work.
I did spend one long evening in my sewing room sorting fabrics and putting them away, sorting thread and putting it away, filing a few papers and putting books on the bookshelf.  But things won't stay this way for long, and I'm no longer going to feel guilty about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment