Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Change of Plans

After looking at the calendar, seeing what the coming weeks are bringing, and realizing that I have to have some "Little Pink Houses" quilts to the hospital by May 25th, I changed my plans. I put aside HAZY for now and pulled out CLEAR SKIES. Quilting 9 blocks seemed much more manageable than quilting 12 blocks.
I got right to work marking the quilt top, then layering it up. I've been working on it steadily (and have a sore finger for proof!) and am just about finished with the hand quilting. Just have to quilt along the border on both sides.
CHANCE OF SHOWERS now has the binding sewn on by machine. I just have to do the hand stitching to finish it off. And I'm in the process of making labels for both quilts.
I feel confident that these two quilts will be ready on time! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. http://nonniequiltingdreams.wordpress.com/2012/04/28/carol-loessell-trunk-show-and-lecture/


    http://nonniesquiltingdreams.podbean.com/

    Posted a link and podcast for your Davison Evening Star Lecture

    ReplyDelete