Saturday, October 22, 2011

Back to it!

After a whole week of catching up on sleep, I'm back to my sewing. I knew I was getting back to being me when I spent some time last Monday and Tuesday in a few fabric shops. I was looking for more "sky" fabric for the Little Pink Houses challenge I sent out to my newsletter readers. (Information about my challenge can be found on my website: http://carolsscrapquilts.webs.com.)

I've also gotten back to the challenge I'm working on for NQA. It is due December 15th, and that's not too far away. I DID get some great suggestions for my challenge piece from my quilting buddies a month ago, and I 'm trying to incorporate some of them into the piece. I'll share a picture of it when it is finished.

It feels GREAT to be back to stitching! I'd rather do that than clean out a closet or two any day! I appreciate the comments you left regarding my last blog post. I'll think about those things while I'm quilting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment