Friday, February 18, 2011

Sneezing!

In preparing for 2 trunk shows that I'm giving the end of March**, I've been pulling out all my old quilts and quilt tops. I have them spread all over the living room so that I can study them and allow them to "talk" to me. It is so much fun to look at them and study them. Fun to imagine the ladies who worked on them, too.
But, I'm finding that I'm sneezing a lot and my nose won't stop dripping! Guess there's lots of dust (and who knows what other allergens?) in these wonderful pieces. Doesn't stop me from smiling as I work with them, though. I just keep the box of tissues handy!
**Come see and hear me at "Stitches In Time"--the community quilt show in Marshall, MI on March 26 and 27. For complete info, visit www.marshallmi.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment